New This Week
Worship Service – Sunday, August 15th, 10:30am – We’ll continue in the book of Matthew this week. Nursery (6 mos – 2yrs) available for the entire service. Sunday School (3y – 6y) available AFTER worship. See below for something NEW for our 2nd thru 7th graders. Kids’ boxes for kids staying with parents. Masks optional, not required. Youtube livestream available for our at-home worshippers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0QFZSw3xcRzyPgUBYOskw
Special Sunday School for our 3rd thru 7th graders meets NEXT Sunday, August 22nd – Gloria Cotten is teaching a limited series of lessons, geared to our youngsters, on the 2nd and 4th Sundays each month for the next several months. The kids will join her after worship in one end of the hallway.
Did you know? – Michael and Gloria Cotten’s ministry – Antioch International Ministries – meets monthly throughout the year, offering rich teaching on different topics. The theme for the next few months will be “Life in the Holy Spirit” and the meetings are open to all. They meet at The Dining Hall at The Camp, 5440 Graystone Court, Greensboro, 27406. Dates for the rest of the year are Saturdays – Sept. 11th, Oct. 16th and Nov. 13th, from 9-12. You may want to bring a bag chair.
LADIES – Summer Events: ·
- Saturday, August 14th 7pm – Summer Share @ Lindsay Hubbard’s home ·
- Saturday, August 28th – Craft Day ·
- Sunday, August 29th – Baby Shower for Lindsay Hubbard
- Worship Opportunities, Fridays – Aug. 27th & Sept. 24th, 7pm – Our own Pauline DeLeo and some other very talented musicians from around the Triad are putting together monthly Prayer, Praise and Worship Nights open to all. It’s a great time to gather together and praise our Lord!
Food Ministry Pantry Needs: If you’re able when shopping, consider picking up a few items:
- Canned Fruit or Veggies
- Canned Tuna or Chicken
- Pastas Mac N’ Cheese
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned soups Tomato sauce or paste
- Rice (White and Brown)
- Dry or Canned Beans
- Masa or Corn Tortillas
- Single packed snacks/candy/cookies/juices etc. for our kid’s bags
Need groceries or know someone who does? Coordinate pick up or delivery of a bag of groceries. If you have questions, have or know of a grocery need or want to help – contact Kristina Rios via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text 336-232-2900.
Service Volunteers and Services – We THANK YOU for all you do to help make Living Hope one awesome place to gather to worship. We ask that you download Planning Center Services to your devices to help us communicate with each other. We ESPECIALLY ask that you use the “Block Out Dates” within the app to let us know when you’re not available to serve. If you have any questions, talk to Lindsay Nagle or Susan Spencer.
Benevolence – If you have or know of someone with a financial need, you can fill out a Benevolence Request. Place your curser over this link and hit “enter” to access the online form: COVID-19 Benevolence Request. You can also copy the link and email the link to anyone in serious need. Someone will reply letting you know form has been received and then again after submission to our Benevolence Committee.
Giving – THANK YOU FOR GIVING! Your faithfulness and generosity continue to bless Living Hope each week. Currently, we have three ways to give: ·
- Online via the Living Hope Church website – https://livinghopetriad.com/give/ ·
- Directly in PayPal using the email@example.com email address ·
- Mail checks to Living Hope Church – PO Box 2282, Kernersville, NC 27285
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!